Thursday, February 19, 2015

Here's the thing..

What people don't understand about the terrorists.

Yep. I'm diving right in with some political incorrectness.

Politicians, atheists, and those at the White House don't really understand the terrorist mindset. This was made obvious by the comments of WH rep Marie Harf. She stated that all they need is jobs and they'll put the guns down. There is a fundamental disconnect between what she's saying and what they are doing. Their whole world is based on a complete devotion to Allah and the Koran. Whether their interpretation is correct is up for debate. The point is the Koran calls for Jihad and violence. I've seen the verses. Terrorists aren't driven to murder because of poverty or lack of opportunity. Offer them jobs and they'll refuse it on the spot. They have jobs. Jihad is their job. They are completely driven by conviction and devotion to Allah. This can't be changed by offering other options.

Here's how I know. I am a Christian. My faith also requires devotion to God. I have deeply held convictions. (side note-belief is something you hold on to. Conviction is something that holds on to you.) I would lay down my life my life for my faith. So, how is my faith different from theirs? My God requires defending life at all costs. The Koran demands taking life. My faith requires me to be kind to and accept others. The Koran demands convert or die. Mohammed led his people by the sword. Jesus leads His people to the Cross. These people are driven by deeply held convictions taught from childhood. So am I. You couldn't talk me out of my faith with a job offer.

This administration does not understand that because there are no religious convictions among these politicians. They are completely driven by a politically correct view of the world. "If we don't hurt them, they won't hurt us." This is not only completely wrong and backwards, it's dangerous. These sub-human terrorists who behead and burn people alive don't give a rat's ass about jobs or starting businesses. They are driven by a bizarre death cult that calls them to kill in the most violent, heinous ways and then videotape it for the world to see.

Go ahead, point out the Crusades. Point out slavery. Then please direct my to anywhere in the world today that Christians are mass slaughtering or keeping slaves today. You have to go back pretty far to find evidence of Christians behaving that way. Besides, the cold hard facts are that the Crusades were an effort to stop Muslims from marching all over the world and it was Christians who were at the forefront of abolition. Deeply held religious convictions can't be changed with a job offer, Ms. Harf.

This is a dangerous time we're living in and I'm afraid we're going to find that out the hard way very soon.

No comments: