Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Here's the thing..

So I haven't posted anything here since 2007. You know, raising kids and stuff. However,kids are getting older and I have a little more free time. My husband has been after me for quite a while to start writing again. So, let me reintroduce myself to social media. I am, first and foremost, a Christian. Doesn't mean I'm perfect. Doesn't mean I won't occasionally swear or get really passionate about things that other Christians might get offended at. I'm also a wife. I've been married for over 25 yrs and I'm still figuring out this marriage stuff. I hope I never do because then life would get pretty dull. I'm a mom and grandmother. This is something I will definitely never figure out completely and I will screw it up sometimes. But I do my best, pray A LOT, and give my kids space to become who God wants them to be, not who I want them to be. This will be a blog where I state my opinions on a wide range of topics. Sometimes political, some things about my faith, and some about marriage and kids. Read it if you like. Please leave comments. But also bear in mind that this is my blog and if you leave racist, threatening, and vile comments they will be deleted. These categories will be determined by me, not by any PC nonsense. Debate is fine. Just don't step over the line. Hopefully, this will be thought provoking. The things I say might make you stand up and cheer or get really angry. As long as you think things through and don't allow your responses to be dictated by emotion, we'll get along great. I'm going to shoot for one a week, maybe more, maybe less. I do still have kiddos to take care of. Here's to hoping you read and think, not read and react.

No comments: